Friday, January 6, 2012

Up-coming Spring and Summer Upcycled Garments by French Sugar Couture

With 2011 behind us and a promising New Year full of expectations - I'm looking forward to starting on Spring and Summer upcycled garments. So mornings are spent in second-hand shops and the afternoons going to rehab. In November I had emergency back-surgery and I'm on the mend with a good prognosis from my doctor. So I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I've learned the hard way that taking it slow is best. I have a tendency to overlook my current situation and end up totally exhausted. So I'm on the look-out for current trends for Spring and Summer and from what I've seen on-line, I think white "everything" is going to be the hot ticket! You can't go wrong with white, it goes with everything. If you have any suggestions, please let me know - I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment