Thursday, January 12, 2012

French Sugar Parisian Pink Silk Upcycled Dress - $112.00



 
This little pink silk dress was one of my very-first finds. I loved it but it needed just a little bit more "bling"! So I purchased a very wide and very long silver sequin scarf. I took half of it lengthwise and cut it. I then attached it to the bottom of the dress. I really felt the dress was too short to begin with - so this helped. Then I took another portion of the scarf and used them as the shoulder straps. As you can see in the pictures, I paired it up with this beautiful shrug which I created from a throw. It was greatly dis-counted at a very fancy shop. The remainder of the scarf was used as the ties on the shrug. So basically, both items are made perfect for each other.  Can we say, oooooo-la-la! Check out my Etsy site for these two garments.
Pink silk meets Silver sequins!

No comments:

Post a Comment