Sunday, January 22, 2012

French Sugar Parisian Baby Blue Corset with Vintage Lace - $230.00

This project was one of those that just fell into place. I found this scrap piece of upholstery fabric a while back and I kept it around because I loved the color and I knew eventually, I would know what to do with it. I'm so glad I did - it was such a delight making this. I thought this would make the perfect bridal corset because of the color.  I knew this "one-of-a-kind" garment would be worn by a woman who dared to be different but yet traditional. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking the saying" something borrowed, something blue". Making the flowers was a challenge and I learned a lot from it. The doiley I also had for the longest time but it to was destined for this corset.



No comments:

Post a Comment