Sunday, January 29, 2012

French Sugar Parisian Dreamy Knit Upcycled Dress - $79.00



Italian Knit Sweater Dress
 
I was fortunate to find this lovely Italian knit top that was very, very long. It was in beautiful condition and because it was so long, I decided to make it into a dress. I had the perfect vintage slip for it and even made sure the bottom of the slip was exposed since it had such beautiful lace on it. Just by adding a full panel of lace to the bottom, it really turned out so perfect. I added a few pieces of French lace to the top. The crocheted pieces with the long strands actually were on the sweater when I purchased it.  I was very, very pleased how this project came together and the end result. If interested, you can purchase the beautiful garment at my Etsy shop!

Lovely French Lace

Crocheted Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment