Saturday, February 4, 2012

French Sugar Parisian White Cotton Eyelet and Vintage French Lace Halter Top - $76.00

White Eyelet Halter Top
This garment started out as a jacket. I loved the eyelet fabric and the jacket was fully lined. I just wasn't getting the vibe to use the whole garment. So I thought why not remove the back and turn it into an elegant upscale Halter Top. I could vision this garment at an afternoon tea or a Summer Wedding party. I think by using the vintage french lace, it really put it in the elegant category.  I love how the contrasting color of the lace against the white eyelet looked. It gives the garment a two-dimentional look to it.
Just add a white Summer skirt as pictured and a white floppy-brim hat and your ready to go. The skirt pictured is actually vintage from the 60's and was SOLD to one of my British customers. It was an extrodinary find. If you're interested in this garment, you can find it at my Etsy shop.
Vintage French Lace


No comments:

Post a Comment