Sunday, February 19, 2012

French Sugar Parisian Altered Couture "Cowgirl" Halter-top - $78.00

Cowgirl Halter-top!
You know, I love these T-shirts with the arwork on them. I just think they're are so versatile and you can do so many things with them. So times I have so many idea's, it's over-whelming.
So for this top with the "Cowgirl Wildwest" theme, I wanted to go more primitive style. So after cutting off all the parts I didn't want on the garment, like the sleeves and back, I took them, tore them in strips and used them as the trim on the bottom. The bottom brown ruffles is a left-over scrap frm a skirt. Around the neck I used dark brown chiffon roses. You know a cow-girl can be "fem" too! But the back, to me, is the most interesting. It's a halter-top with a different twist. I used chiffon fabric as the straps and made it an interesting way to tie it in the back.

Blue and Brown - love the colors~

Primitive look!

Cool back!

No comments:

Post a Comment